Try BQuick Risk Free for 30 days*
We want our loyal BQuick Nutrition customers to be 100% satisfied without taking any new purchase risks so we offer a full 30-day satisfaction guarantee on open items that meet the following criteria: The item must be the smallest size or quantity item that is available for that particular product (e.g. a BQuick Fuel single serving pack is smaller than a BQuick Fuel 2lb bag so please sample this item in a smaller size before selecting a larger size). The item must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt of your initial order of the product. This gives you the opportunity to try the product, risk free for a short period of time. Please see our return policy below for more specific information.
Please note that any items purchased as part of a special offer or as part of a packaged deal with discounts, such as our 30 Day Challenge, must be returned within 10 days of purchase. For partial returns, credits will be prorated on the discounted value of the packaged deal and are not based on full retail value.
- Please report any problems with your order such as damage or error within 24 hours of receiving product.
Returns are not accepted after 30 days of receipt of your initial order date.
Sale, discounted or special packaged products will be prorated based on the discounted item value at time of sale.
- You must always obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in order for us to process your returned item(s) and in order to qualify for a refund.
- Orders returned without a RMA number will not be refunded.
- RMA number must be present on both the return label and return packaging (e.g. RMA#12345).
- We accept all returns of damaged items or items sent in error by our warehouse staff for a full refund.
- Any damaged product must be received and inspected by our warehouse staff before any refund is issued.
- We do not accept unauthorized returns, items marked “Return to Sender” or items that are refused.
- We suggest you choose a return shipping carrier and method that includes tracking, signature verification or any type of proof of delivery.
- If you choose the US Postal Service for your return, the package must have Delivery Confirmation, or we cannot guarantee that your item will be refunded.
- Shipping charges or other costs for you to return the item(s) will not be refunded.
- Refund based on your method of payment for the returned item will be issued within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned package at our warehouse.
- We recommend that you pack the item carefully and insure the package, as any items lost or damaged in shipping cannot be refunded.
- Please call 1-855-TRY-BQUICK (879-2784) for information about the 30-day Risk Free Guarantee or exchanges.
How to Obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
To obtain a RMA number, please call 1-855-TRY-BQUICK (879-2784) or login to your account in the “My Account” section on our home page at www.bquicknutrition.com. The RMA number is valid for 30 days. In the Track Your Recent Orders section, click on the View Details link for the order you would like to initiate the RMA for. Once inside the order click on Add New RMA. Choose the items you want to return in the Order Items section. Choose the Reason and the Method for the return. You may also add comments in the Comments section. Click Save RMA and you will receive an email with the RMA number and important instructions.
Please do not ship the item(s) until you receive an authorization email from us.
Address the return package to:
BQuick Nutrition Returns, 5055 Enterprise Blvd., Toledo, OH 43612.
If you return a package, please write the RMA number on the outside of the box and include a copy of the RMA number authorization email. We also recommend that you get proof of shipment. Upon receipt of your returned product with a valid RMA number, a refund will be issued to your method of payment upon inspection and restocking of the item. To receive your refund, you must return and we must receive the returned product(s) within this 30-day period as noted above. You pay for the return shipping charges and any other associated costs.
If you wish to cancel an order please call us at 1-855-TRY-BQUICK (879-2784) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make every attempt to stop your order. However, if your order has already been shipped, you will have to return the package based on our Return Policy as stated. Any order that is cancelled after it leaves our warehouse facility will be considered a return, and all policies listed apply.